Vivian Geilim staff writer
When the weather begins to change and the autumn leaves start to fall, there is nothing better than adding a few spices and ingredients to your morning coffee. Here is a new recipe on how to fall-ify your coffee without the same-old same-old pumpkin spicing.
Ingredients on how to make a sweet
- 1 medium mug
- 1 small bowl
- Two tbsp. of Nutella
- One tbsp. of Cream
- One tbsp. of Whole Milk
- one tbs. of Cocoa Powder
- One tbs. of Vanilla Extract
Amounts vary on your favor
Serves one to two people
- Brew your coffee and place in mug
- Grab the small bowl and add
- two tbsp. of Nutella
- one tbsp. of milk
- Put in Microwave for about 15 seconds
- Stir warm Nutella and milk mixture well
- Add one tbsp. of cream
- put back in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Stir until substances are melted and liquified
- Add half a tbs. of vanilla extract and one tbs. of cocoa powder
- Fill your mug with your favorite coffee, pour the Nutella syrup and enjoy!
Tastes best if you top it off with steamed milk.