“Good morning everyone”

Oelun, cub writer
Routine school days, period after period, bell’s ringing. Whether you’re a staff member or a student and you have a business to attend to on the second floor of the main building, you must be familiar with loud “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE” coming from one particular classroom.
  Dan Moroaica, history, economics and American government teacher, is known for his loud greetings among those who attend his lessons or pass by his room when the class begins. Periods starting from the first one greet Moroaica back and compete with each other every Friday. No wins during this semester, but Mr. Moroaica said the period that stays the loudest for three weeks will get a prize. It’s lucky there’s going to be a winner next week since period six already has two wins in a row, but tables can still turn.  
“Period zero loved it, it woke them up. Then period one heard about it. So then they wanted it. And I became known as the teacher that yells ‘good morning’, which is not a bad thing to be known as,” Moroaica said.
  Mr. Moroaica adopted this tradition more than a decade ago, inspired by the show “Good Morning Vietnam”. Shouting “good morning everyone” became a habit of his pretty quickly and stuck with him for years ahead, straight up to the present time. As he states, no problems or conflicts regarding his “tradition” ever occured during this time.
“In other years, I would have teachers join me in competitions trying to match when Miss Dar was an English teacher here. She would have class from across the hallway, yell back at us to see who can say the loudest ‘good morning’”, Moroaica said. “If I was doing a disturbance for every minute of the day, I could see why people would be getting mad but I’ve never had an issue with this. I think I think it’d be kind of strange to have someone be upset at it in the morning.”
  Shouting “good morning everyone” is not the only trait he’s known among most people of Beverly Hills High School, though. If you’re in his class, chances of knowing he has much more going on are higher than if you’re just a student passing by his class every day. The decorations in his room are enough to understand that he’s a huge comic book fan and can probably tell you so himself. He’s into fiction and glad to discuss Star Wars, Marvel and many other fictional universes with his students.
“I think I have to pick the Star Wars universe because the idea of having the force and to be able to use this this kind of magic,” Moroaica said, answering on what fiction world he’d make real. “I think the Star Wars universe. Yeah, it’d be fun.”
  Mr. Moroaica enjoys “comic book Wednesdays”, owns his own youtube channel and has geek posters pinned to the walls all over his class. He needs to drive an hour or even more to get to the school and back home, starts lessons with interesting conversations to get students talkative and keeps up with what’s happening in the world, bringing it into class as fresh info from time to time. He’s open to discussions, debates, conversations of simply any topic and can give an interesting insight on specific matters.
“I’m going to take a cop out answer and say I don’t want to change anything about myself. Because all everything that I have is what makes me who I am, good or bad. And I’m concerned that if I were to remove anything bad about me, it wouldn’t be lead me to where I am today.”