Take it or Make it: Spinach lasagna

Emma Newman staff writer 
Candice Anvari staff writer 
Every month of the year is a perfect time to make a pasta dish. When considering a type to make, a fun and relatively straightforward option is lasagna, which can be made easily with Food Network’s recipe.
The recipe first calls for making the base of the dish. Mixing the cheese, spinach, eggs, mushrooms and seasoning shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. When finished, the base appears creamy but not fully blended. 
After that, incorporate the pasta into your dish. While the recipe calls for the use of no-boil lasagna noodles, following those instructions eventually leads to hard, paper-like noodles that are not pleasant to eat. It is best to use boiled noodles that lead to a soft, delicious meal. 
When the noodles are ready to use, layer them out so that they cover the whole plan. Then, the recipe says to use about half of the mixture on the first layer. After spreading this layer out, use half of a jar of tomato sauce. 
Next, the pasta and filling steps should be repeated. Instead of putting the tomato sauce directly on top of the spinach this time, though, the dish is significantly tastier if a third layer of noodles is added first. 
Last, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top and cook the dish. Waiting for the recipe to cook is by far the lengthiest part of the recipe, taking around 40 minutes.
The end result is a dish with a creamy filling and powerful flavors. The strong tastes of spinach and ricotta, which blend together seamlessly, are the most overwhelming.
To see how to make lasagna, watch the video below: 
https://youtu.be/lAq47LcUnI8