Where to vote this upcoming election

Celine Hakimianpour, staff writer 
Citizens of Beverly Hills will come together on Tuesday, Nov. 6 to chose the next president of the United States, in addition to voting on various state propositions.
In order to participate in the upcoming 2012 election, one must be a registered voter and fit certain requirements.  A person must be at least 18 years of age, a citizen of the United States and not a convicted felon serving time or on parole. He or she can only vote in the town they reside in.
To find locations of nearby polls visit Los Angeles County Polling Place Locator.
Any Beverly Hills resident can register to vote either by mail or by filling out a registration application online. If a person is registering by mail, they must vote in person in the first election following registration. If one choose to vote early, they had to have submitted their application by no later than Oct. 30.
The Beverly Hills polling locations include El Rodeo School located on 605 North Whittier Drive, Beverly Vista School on 200 South Elm Drive, The Beverly Hills Hotel on 9641 Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills City Hall on 455 North Rexford Drive and many more. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Nov. 6.
Once a person has arrived at their local polling station, they have the option of choosing a president, vice president and decide yes or no on many propositions.
Be sure to look for the nearest polling location and vote!

View Comments (1)
$0
$1000